Sunday, February 7, 2010

My new journey......

As I sit writing this entry, I am in a totally different place than I was a year ago---I feel better....I sleep better....I'm eating better!!!!

My new journey consists NOT of something pertaining to surrogacy, but a LIFESTYLE change that has been loooonnnnggggg overdue! Mama is in the GYM 5 days a week, eating a "little" better (I cheated a couple days, but NOOOO MORE!!!) and just overall trying to reshape a BETTER ME! Please feel free to leave comments, well wishes, funny stories or whatever as we take this ride together. It's all about accountability for me now, so here goes:

I am:

28 years OLD
HEIGHT: 5'9 1/2 (I never leave out the half part...lol)
WEIGHT: a whopping 256 lbs (my highest ever was 260)
WAIST: 41 inches (yeh....that extra skin'll do it!)


My goal:
to bring my waist down to below 34 inches.

WHAT AM I READING?
Right now I am reading Dr. Oz's book YOU ON A DIET. So far so good, there are tips that are very helpful. Its a HUUUGGGEEE book packed with info and I will come back and weigh in on that later.

WHAT I will SHARE in the future here---
Any good recipes I find delicious and nutrition that are easy and/or helpful in this journey! Feel free to share any that you have as well.


OK-----------here goes......NO looking back now!

No comments: