Friday, April 13, 2007

Just a small update

Everything is going great!! I have a couple of interviews with a couple of law firms in the area and I am just over excited about what the week will be like next week!

On the surrogacy front, we have our first appointment scheduled and we will be doing a FET (frozen embryo transfer). Surely, not to disappoint----suspense IS still my middle name. I will update again regarding the progress probably after the FET is already done.........who knows?? Stay tuned, you may just get a sneak peek!!! LOL

2 comments:

2KDSNUS said...

Leaving people in suspense is mean! Especially to us pregnant ones! LOl. Latashia, I'm so excited to follow your journey! I can't wait to hear your good news and pray that all goes well.

Bambang Aroengbinang said...

wish u luck.