Thursday, June 28, 2007

GO to sleep!!

My sleeping schedule is ALL thrown off! Since my sister and her kids have been staying with me, my pattern has been thrown all out of whack! I try to make it to bed by 9pm, but it seems by that time I get this amazing surge of energy and can't close my eyes. My husband has been of no assistance either, as he wants me to stay up every night with him and watch movies!! I start watching the movie and like clock work, every night, about 30 minutes into the movie, my eyes begin to get heavy and I just doze off....LOL. Here it is....now 1:35 am, and I am still AWAKE!! I have an appointment in the morning and I have to leave here by 8!!! What am I thinking? I guess I will update more about my surrogacy process tomorrow after the appointment. Right now, I need to get my butt in the bed!!! SEE YA!

No comments: