Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just give me BRACELETS!!!!

His age? 7 yrs 14 days.
His Accomplishment? One tooth lighter!


As my husband and I examined Korrey's mouth we noticed that not only was his tooth VERYYYYY loose, but apparently it had taken so long to come out that another tooth had grown in under it! I immediately told my husband that he MUST take it out before something worse happens, especially with him playing football now!

SO, low and behold my husband took the old PLIERS in the mouth technique to remove it. We had a couple of tries before my husband was able to successfully remove the little bugar! Apparently all it took was a $2 bribe and talks of showing the crying video to his football buddies...LOL. He manned up and allowed daddy to yank that little tooth out. Then after all was said and done......he had the nerve to act as if he was brave the whole time...LOL. The funniest part of the whole ordeal is when his father made the comment that he will have to get BRACES because of the strange tooth. Korrey shouted "OK! Stop and just give me bracelets then!...." LOL.

Here is the TOOTH Extracting video....Enter at your own risk!!!



As you can probably tell at the end of this clip, my voice says "OMG, OMG!" Well, I had to pause the recording because it all hit me at once that my little boy LOST his first front tooth!!! He is really growing up!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Here is another video for entertainment and possible blackmail when he gets older...LOL

No comments: