Saturday, September 12, 2009

Oh.........here we go again!! (ANOTHER ONLINE SCAM ALERT!!!!!)

Another warning to everyone! With the economy as bad as it is, you find people becoming increasingly desperate to find ways to make ends meet---that’s exactly how people become easy prey to NEW scams. There are ways to earn a living without having to PUNCH a clock, but there are equally ways available to put you into debt. Today I will touch on one of them that I found while just “facebooking” (Ok, so maybe that’s not a real word)

Suddenly a pop-up comes up with the following title: “How I got $12,000 in 30 days---the easy way” Sound easy? Well----not so much. A lady by the name of “ERIN” (Or is that really her name…LOL) goes on to explain how she got a government check in the mail within 30 days, blah, blah, blah……….and then the kicker----“I went to the grant website and paid the $3.95 shipping fee, but seriously, for the amount I got back from this, it seems like a joke to me now.” So that quote alone got me to thinking about the ACAI Berry scam , so I put that quote in my search bar and got this (RESULTS)

There was Jason, Rob, and others saying the EXACT same thing she was! FACT IS, you are paying for:

It all starts with a 1-day “Free” trial for a $1.95 shipping fee. If you don’t cancel after 1-day, you will be charged $57.61. As seen in Terms and conditions

So, I am putting you on NOTICE to beware!


Nice little TIP:

If something seems too good to be true, GOOGLE it!!! Take some words from the advertisement, put it in quotes and google it! If you can not find anything there, always scroll down to the bottom of the page and read the TERMS. They list info there....You know for people who don't want to read what they are getting themselves into....LOL






No comments: